About Spunky...

My photo
New York, NY, United States
I haven't been shy since my first cry! I keep myself laughing as I combine my corporate, entrepreneurial, foodie and never boring social and dating lives. It's a great thing that I don't need much sleep! I love connecting amazing people and am always looking for the world's best desserts!

Followers

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 31, 2010

This NYC spunky schmoozer is FINALLY starting a blog...

My zest for life along with my endless curiosity and passion to voice my views helps ensure that my life is never boring! It's amazing what can happen just from asking a question. In my case, that simple act has resulted in many random, fun experiences that I'm planning to share on this blog.
The idea for Spunky Schmoozer came from the prodding from sassy friends, contacts and acquaintances around the globe, who often respond to hearing tales of my adventures with, "You should write a book!" I can't sit still long enough for that, so this blog will have to do...

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Spunky Schmoozer!! You will have no shortage of things to write about, that's for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete