About Spunky...

My photo
New York, NY, United States
I haven't been shy since my first cry! I keep myself laughing as I combine my corporate, entrepreneurial, foodie and never boring social and dating lives. It's a great thing that I don't need much sleep! I love connecting amazing people and am always looking for the world's best desserts!
There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget

Followers

Search This Blog

Friday, November 26, 2010

Future CEO...


I thought I was totally addicted to my BlackBerry until I hung out with my adorable and intelligent nephew (not partial or anything) the other night. He simply brought BlackBerry usage to a whole new level.

Future CEO...don't you think?

Follow us on Twitter @SpunkySchmoozer to be entertained! We promise to make you laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment