About Spunky...

My photo
New York, NY, United States
I haven't been shy since my first cry! I keep myself laughing as I combine my corporate, entrepreneurial, foodie and never boring social and dating lives. It's a great thing that I don't need much sleep! I love connecting amazing people and am always looking for the world's best desserts!

Followers

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

How do you like them Sprinkles?

I've loved sprinkles on soft serve Carvel since I was a little girl. Who doesn't? At least people who grew up on the East Coast should. It's like a requirement love! I'm not schmoozing about that type of sprinkles now... well not for the next few minutes at least! All day I've been thinking about Sprinkles Cupcakes in honor of a very significant holiday! Do you know what today is? Give up?

It's National Cupcake Day!!!



I know you're so excited that you can't sit still. Seriously... I LOVE cupcakes! I really do and Sprinkles created the world's first cupcake bakery (in Beverly Hills) and they have the best peanut butter chocolate cupcakes that I've ever tasted. They serve other fabulous kinds too of course (Pumpkin is ridiculously good). I've tasted my fair share of sweets across the USA... so I know! It was love at first sight in Beverly Hills a few years ago... when I first experienced Sprinkles. I have so many fun memories from all over the country revolving around catching up with clients, close friends, and family while noshing on cupcakes.


I like these treats so much that my friend Jodi had to send me cupcake dental floss when she noticed that item on the West Coast recently. I'm NOT making that up! Thanks Jodi... just what I always needed! ;)

Our economy is so crazy right now but Sprinkles is expanding. We all need to nosh every once in a while during this Recession of course (even if our clothes no longer fit) and from the lines sometimes at their cupcake shops... you would think their snacks are being given away. These cupcakes are totally worth going to the gym for... TRUST me!

Sprinkles is opening in NYC in April. It's about time... not that my figure needs too many cupcakes of course. I'll need a treadmill in my studio soon but honestly.... why can Texans enjoy your treats Sprinkles before the NYC foodies can? Not fair!

If I'm in town for opening day I hope you hook me up Candace Nelson (fabulous Founder of Sprinkles). You have no idea how many people I have introduced to your amazing cupcakes. Check out Sprinkles at www.sprinkles.com! Let me know what your favorite cupcake is... even if it's not from Sprinkles.


Be honest with me... aren't you totally craving a cupcake after seeing my picture? I AM!!!

Are you following me on Twitter at @spunkyschmoozer yet? If you're not...what are you waiting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment