About Spunky...

My photo
New York, NY, United States
I haven't been shy since my first cry! I keep myself laughing as I combine my corporate, entrepreneurial, foodie and never boring social and dating lives. It's a great thing that I don't need much sleep! I love connecting amazing people and am always looking for the world's best desserts!

Followers

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

How do you like your bananas?

It's so ridiculously common for people to state that one of their MAJOR resolutions each year is to eat healthy, go to the gym etc... You agree right? Myself included!

I was shopping in Fairway with my sis on 1/1/13 for healthy eats of course when I almost dropped my apples when this tush in action caught our eyes... I'm not kidding! 



I was so hysterical that I couldn't even take this pic...  so courtesy of my favorite sister and partner in crime (who took my pic request very seriously)...  See what REALLY determined peeps will do to eat healthy! 

This man takes his bananas VERY seriously... don't you think?

Hope I made you laugh since I still am!  

xo,
Spunky Schmoozer

Don't be a stranger... tweet to moi at @spunkyschmoozer to say hi and to share your fun pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment