About Spunky...

My photo
New York, NY, United States
I haven't been shy since my first cry! I keep myself laughing as I combine my corporate, entrepreneurial, foodie and never boring social and dating lives. It's a great thing that I don't need much sleep! I love connecting amazing people and am always looking for the world's best desserts!

Followers

Search This Blog

Monday, January 17, 2011

How do you like them pics?

It's amazing how much fun one can simply have by going on spontaneous walks. Sometimes unplanned destinations lead to the most random great times... and you actually forget you're exercising too. Whether it's people watching... window shopping... simply thinking about your next plan of action... grabbing a nosh or two along the way (my fave)... or just totally enjoying the weather... there's something for everyone to smile about.

I'm always up for an adventure as many of you know... and NYC walks never disappoint me for some reason. They usually bring me tons of random laughter! Sometimes I even pick up new or old friends along the way. Sometimes both!!!

Here's some free NYC spotted entertainment for your viewing pleasure... brought to you by the one and only Spunky Schmoozer from some recent strolls...

This man got lost on his way back to the zoo...

What some creative people will do for company...

Lions and Tigers and Bears... OH MY! Meet ya at the circus? This pic makes me crave cotton candy... yes it does!

Still wondering about this one to be honest (not like I'm ever not blunt or anything)...

See how much fun you can have while burning calories? Someone was having way too much of a good time that he left his poor sneakers behind. Don't they look so lonely... ready to make a call maybe?

I know I'm completely addicted to my BlackBerry (at least I can admit it)... but my BlackBerry camera actually does come in handy for moments that simply MUST be captured through images. Don't you think?

Follow me on Twitter @SpunkySchmoozer for guaranteed laughter (well at least I hope so)! Share some of your favorite NYC pics or at least the hysterical ones. Keep them clean please! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment