About Spunky...

My photo
New York, NY, United States
I haven't been shy since my first cry! I keep myself laughing as I combine my corporate, entrepreneurial, foodie and never boring social and dating lives. It's a great thing that I don't need much sleep! I love connecting amazing people and am always looking for the world's best desserts!

Followers

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

What would you do if you won MEGA MILLIONS?

Who's dreaming of winning MEGA MILLIONS right now??? Be honest... I SURE AM!!!

Moments before the numbers were going to be chosen tonight for a potential 355 million...

I bought a ticket and then pondered over a Pinkberry nosh!

I forgot how chilly (never too cold for frozen yogurt of course) it was outside while I was thinking about what I would do if I actually won. I simply sat on Broadway all relaxed... enjoying my pumpkin cone... all smiles!

What would you do if... YOU WON? Hmmm if not... we always have next time right? There's something very special about always dreaming...

Follow me on Twitter @SpunkySchmoozer and let me know what you would do if you suddenly won 355 million! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment